Welcome to Baby Bookworms & Beyond
Can you imagine a life without the ability to read?
We can’t either.
Unfortunately, the illiteracy statistics are staggering – even here in Canada:
- 43% of Canadians are functioning at very low levels of literacy
- 60% of immigrants in Canada have low literacy
Baby Bookworms & Beyond provides dynamic programs and events that connect children, teens, seniors, families, educators, and businesses, with the goal of developing vibrant, literate communities.
The JOY of reading is at the heart of each program!
We have a wonderful space in Mississauga, “The Story Garden”, where we run our programs for the community. Find out more by clicking here.
See what we’ve been up to recently on our Blog!
- Go Team!
- Tell me what you read today!
- Fun, Friends and Fiction
- Story Garden buzzing with teens & readers
- Leaders for Readers is in full swing